8.1.- Travelling ways

Brainstorming about the different means of transport that students know classified into air, land, sea and rail


 Introductory video





At the airport introductory conversation video



Exercises on page 62




Collocations Verb + Preposition

I go to school by bus.
I travel to Mexico city by plane.
travel
work
go         + by
tour 

I go to school in my car.
The book is in my car.
go         + in/on + a/the/my
be

When you say "I'm going by bus/car." with no article, you mean "bus/car" as a method/means/mode of transportation not as a vehicle. If you mean to refer to a vehicle, you need an article (or other determiner) and a different preposition depending on the type of vehicle: on a bus, in my car, etc., except on foot.

Prepositions with the means of transportation online exercise

https://www.englishexercises.org/makeagame/viewgame.asp?id=9014#a

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

8.6.- Speaking part 4

6.7.- Speaking part 3